KPEC: Kinesics Practical Evaluation Course
At the end of this course professionals will be able to:
Conduct 43 range of motion measurements using the Halo digital measurement device
Recognize, correct and prevent the common compensations that may occur with each measurement
Implement a standardized evaluation process
Conduct customized evaluations in as little as 1-3 minutes
Conduct a comprehensive, full body evaluation ranging in time from 45 - 60 minutes
Collect and record objective data
Gain approval to license the Kinesics software app to generate reports and data analytics
Text References and Recommended Reading:
- Reese, N., & Bandy, W. (2010). Joint range of motion and muscle length testing (2nd ed.). St. Louis, Mo.: Saunders/Elsevier.
- Clarkson, H. (2005). Joint motion and function assessment: A research-based practical guide. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Relieve biomechanical stress on therapist. The digital measurement device can be operated with one hand
Conduct customized or comprehensive evaluations and re-evaluations
Collect objective and accurate range of motion measurements with a digital measurement device
Standardize the evaluation process
Improve time efficiency with digital data collection
WHAT YOU GET
- 47 short video chapters
- 1-5 question quiz after each video, 157 total questions
- 2 printable text manuals
- 8 hours for CEU credit
APPROVED CONTINUING EDUCATION PROVIDER: BOC, LAPT
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Kinesics offers a full refund on all cancellations within a 30 day period from the time of purchase under the condition that the program has not been opened or more than 40 percent of the videos have not been unlocked.
If you have completed more than 40 percent of the course and you feel you Kinesics courses did not enhance your professional knowledge and skill sets, allow you to increase your overall value, and obtain a competitive market advantage over other professionals in your field, we will gladly provide you a refund within 30 days with the completion of a refund survey. The intent of the survey is to help Kinesics to improve future course updates.
- Screen Size: A minimum of 1024x600. That is the average size of a netbook.
- Computer Speed and Processor: 1 GB of RAM, 2 GHz processor
- Internet Speed: Minimum of 512kbps
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 and newer, Mac OSX 10.6 and newer, Linux chrome OS, iOS 5 and newer, and/or Android 2.3 and newer.
- It is recommended that you install the Mobile Apps for iOS or Android devices
- Web Browser: Canvas supports the last two versions of every browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and Flash release
- Kinesics is not responsible for technical problems that participants may have with computers used to access their online programs.